Ad

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

As days go by. . .Waiting can seem like forever

This is the time period that I should be going into hyper drive.  I need to clean, sell and just get ready.  A mixture of cool weather, bad news and overall laziness has slowed me down.  I start thinking I have plenty of time.  Then the email comes that says you are approved and will be going within a week.

The sales part has been okay.  I lost some money for not putting weight on an item, but we have sold a couple of our smaller value posters.  Yesterday, we got an email from Serbia asking if we would send an item there.  As long as Ebay covers it, I have no problem.  Remember that if you see fahey658.  Right now I have about 36 things listed, but they are coming up quick.  I will have to take more pictures.  We are just trying to sell things to raise money.  Only, Ebay will not let you put that in your description.

As for cleaning.  Looks like I will be able to start doing more tomorrow.  I have the day off due to the dental visit, but my emergency this week cleared that day.  I am going to force myself to do some things tomorrow.  I know that we are running out of time, even though it is quiet.  Angie did get a crib, so we have a bed for Elana.  No I just have to switch around the rooms, clean the garage and get ready for Yard Sale #2.  This one should be big.  Wish you could come down to Florida to look for sales.

Lastly, we are entering a dead period.  I think I saw that it is a 40 day period of down time for the New Years.  I might have read that incorrectly, but there will be a slow down.  This give the weather time to warm up.

No comments: