Ad

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Travelling. . .the Next Step

As we wait for dates, we are checking into travel agencies.  Our previous adoption agency had an agency they used.  This time we are going to shop around.  We have miles with Delta, but I am not married to that choice.  I'm willing to go where the deals are.  I look forward to this.  All this waiting and now the time is quickly approaching.  Once we get some figures, we will know how much we will have to come up with.  Maybe one of our fundraisers will pick up soon.  I did sell another poster today.  Starting next week, I will have to list more.  I hope I can pick some that will sell.  These current listings are not faring very well.  If I repost, it will take away future posting.  I need sales.  I don't think I will be done until way after the adoption.  Then I have comic books and baseball cards to get rid of.

No comments: