Ad

Monday, April 6, 2015

Finding airfare for an Adoption

Adoption Airfare is an organization we are currently checking out to see if we can get a good deal.  In the past, we used Delight Travel has set up our last three adoptions.  We are trying to shop around.  When we look up the tickets through the airlines, it's expensive.  Maybe our Reece's Rainbow account will get some more adoptions before we leave.  If not, I will still be selling the posters.  After that, I may try the comics and baseball cards.  I probably should see what Daredevil by Frank Miller is selling for.  With the new Netflix show, I hear they took some ideas from his take on Daredevil.  Maybe the Batman V. Superman preview will give people an idea of who or what the villain is.  If Domesday, then I could sell the Death of Superman comics I have.  Getting back to the agency, they are busy, but will be getting back to us this week.  I will let you know the outcome.

No comments: