Ad

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Donations keep rolling in!

Reece's Rainbow is now past the $300 mark.  Between that and everything else we are doing, we are getting some money.  Posters are selling.  I have around 20 bids on posters.  I am hoping some people will bid them up,  but as long as I get rid of them.  We need the space.  I don't know if it is next weekend or the weekend after, but we are going to be holding a huge yard sale.  After that, all things not sold will be donated.  Either to Goodwill, the library, etc.  I will be happy to get it out of the house.  We might even sell some plants.  I have a ton of Aloe Vera cactus and Mexican Petunias.  I should dig some up and get them ready.

After that, we will probably start packing some things.  We have gifts to give the orphanage that can be set in suitcases.  I'm just hoping not to bring too much.  

As for donations, we are happy with anything we get.  We had never tried on this level.  Angie had a couple of sales, but we thought we'd try.  Angie has seen stories of families that are just getting ready to go to China, and they don't have the money they need.  As our trip comes close, we are not worried.  We have things set.  Even after we go, I plan to keep selling posters.  After that, I have comic books, and baseball Cards.  I don't want them anymore.  They take up space.

No comments: