Ad

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Work around the house

Yesterday and the start of the day, the workplace was dark.  A power outage happened.  I got to go home early yesterday.  I did some yard work I had been neglecting.  I also wrote an adoption book report.  If you go through an adoption, you find your mind going over what needs to be done to get ready.  I tend to forget things that need to be kept up.  I'm sure my back would have liked me to just go home and rest, but I have to get things done.  Next up will be forcing myself to look at things to get rid of.  That creates another issue because I don't like just giving away things.  Those things cost me money.  For me they have value.  It's too bad people buying it don't agree with me.  I still have one more report to write, things to gather for the yard sale, a room to get ready, weeds to pull, plants to water, and posters to sale.

No comments: