Ad

Friday, April 17, 2015

Geeking Out!

Yesterday was a great day for movie fans.  Two trailers were released.  I can not wait for these movies to come out.  I grew up with Star Wars.  I remember the long lines when I went to see Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.  This preview looks like it was cut in the same mold of the original three movies.  I think the best way to see it will be in IMAX.  Of course, if you are lucky enough to have a real IMAX screen near you.  We have one in Orlando.  I saw Avatar with my daughter at that theater.  I might have to go back there.  Don't know if my daughters will want to go with me.

On the other hand, we have Mad Max.  Another movie I have been waiting for.  This new trailer shows the evolution of the character.  It looks good.  I have told people that this year would be a great year for movies.  It looks like I was right.  Check out the previews.  You will not be disappointed, unless you are not a fan of these movies.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsdx0vmYwY          Mad Max Legacy Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs               Star Wars Trailer #2

No comments: