Ad

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fool Me Once, Shame on you, Fool Me Twice. . .

We got some bad news this morning.  I poster we shipped internationally was damaged.  Not only that, but because the person did not want to pay a lot for the shipping, there was no insurance on the poster.  He wants his money back.  We have no other choice.  In the future, all future international sales will either go through Priority Mail or through Ebay's International shipping.  At least, there will be insurance coverage.  Be careful if you sell something and ship without insurance coverage.  We are not refunding the shipping and if he insists on it.  Then we will require him to send back the poster.  Depending on the damage, I could still sell it.  I have sold damaged posters for over $50.  I did mention that they were damaged, so I did not hide that fact.

No comments: