Ad

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reece's Rainbow . . .Stalled, needs a push

I checked our total.  We have 250.00.  I thought this would be a great way to raise money.  It is not really moving.  We'd appreciate anything you could give, but I understand.  It's not like I have money to donate to others.  Rest assured, we are going through this adoption whether we raise money or not.  It just means we have to juggle our finances.  This is what happens during an adoption.  I have seen were people set up an adoption and got to the travel phase and were begging for funds.  You can not do that.  You have to think of how you are going to pay before you start.  What if you made it to the travel phase and had to decline because you did not have the money you thought you were going to have?  You would be devastated.  We have an attachment to Elana.  If we had to give up, it would hurt.  She may not be hurt by it.  I don't know what or when they tell the children.

Any donations to our FSP on Reece's Rainbow are tax deductible.

No comments: