Ad

Monday, April 13, 2015

Ebay. . . Reach for the Stars!

This week end, we achieved a blue star.  A blue star represents 50+ good reviews.  I think it's a way for buyers/sellers to see that they can trust this person.  I don't know if there are any real savings or other advantages.  I will let you know if there is.

The sales have been going okay.  Mainly Shawshank.  I have sold a couple of other titles.  That has come from the Buy it Now's that I listed.  Bid wise, I have not been getting any bites.  Maybe a nibble in the form of a watch, but it has not translated into a bid or offer.  I guess I just thought there would be more of a market for movie posters.  It's sad that only a small amount are in demand.  I wish I could say this is for an adoption, but they would yank our sale.  We do try to let people who buy the posters know through their invoice.  That is a great way to try and build repeat customers.

Recently, I sold a Jurassic Park Poster.  This poster had some wear and a tear on the corner.  I did not know if it would sale, but I thought it might.  It did.  Now, I feel bad about selling a poster in this condition.  I decided that because of the condition of the poster and the fact that they are a repeat customer, I threw in a bonus poster for Escape from LA.  It was sort of a thanks for repeat business.

No comments: