Ad

Friday, April 3, 2015

Soapbox time! and other observations

This has been an interesting week.  We have a better idea of when we are going to China.  This in turn is putting pressure to get things ready.  It happens with every adoption.  This one seems to be going quicker.  I played another song for our song of the day.  It was "December, 1963 (Oh What a Night), by the Four Seasons.

As for the fundraising at work, it picked up when I moved the notices in our break room.  But, that was one day.  I have not sold anything else.  Not only that, but we are doing some kind of fundraiser for a homeless shelter or what not.  Guess an adoption is not as important.  I will keep it up for a little longer.  I am not holding my breath that I will get many requests.

This weekend, we will be having a table at a family event that a restaurant is throwing in our area.  We will be doing it on behalf of Reece's Rainbow and the Apparent Project.  We will be raising money for Elana's Adoption, as well.  We will also be trying to get things for our massive yard sale.  I forced myself to go through towels.  I have other things I want to cut back on.  I'm hoping to get rid of a lot of things.


No comments: