Ad

Thursday, October 1, 2015

What would you do?

Another possible adoption is approaching and we still have things to pay for on the last one.  What would you do?  I could get another job.  That is easier said then done.  The family needs me at home.  I do most of the cooking and Elana always wants me around.  I think it would be interesting to work for Disney part time, but we are not close to the parks.  I think it takes about 1.5 hours to get there.

I could try more fundraising, but I don't think that works very well.  Someone told us that if we need to beg for money, we shouldn't be adopting.  Well, I guess we don't see it that way.  It still does not seem to work.  I have shown Audra Reece's Rainbow page many times and her dollar amount has not increased.  If you want to give, here is the link.
http://reecesrainbow.org/81175/audra

I have tried plasma.  I made the initial screening.  I have not been able to give since.  I can't even give  blood.  My pulse keeps increasing.  I wish they would check it manually, but they use a machine.  My doctor never says anything about it.  I don't know what else I can donate.  Body parts/organs is not an option.  I would do it for my daughters.

I guess we just have to go back to the drawing board.  You'd think in a college town, there would be more opportunities.

No comments: