Ad

Monday, October 5, 2015

The Nascar Effect

I think I might be on a breakthrough as to why Elana and Mia do circles.  By doing circles, I mean they stand up and spin.  I is a lot like Whirling Dervishes.  They do not get dizzy.  If I did what they did, I'd be throwing up everywhere.  It does not bother them.

Yesterday, when we got home from Kayla's, Angie turned on the Nascar race.  She loves watching them.  Probably not for the same reasons as most.  She loves the accidents.  As she watches the race, I notice something.  Elana and Mia start doing circles.  Then, I put one and one together!  It's the races.  It must send a signal to the girls and cause them to do just like the race cars.  This by no means is a scientific experiment.  So, I will not be publishing a paper in a scientific journal.  But if your child does circles during a Nascar race, we might be on to something.  

No comments: