Ad

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Monster Knocked over the Trashcans!

We got home and our trashcans were turned over.  I dreaded the outcome.  I was just hoping whatever had done it did not tear up all the bags and leave the waste.  It was not that bad.  It was possibly a bear.  Last year, I walked out on one.  It is the same time of year.  I guess they are feeding before hibernation.  One bag had a tear on the side, but I was able to clean up the mess.  Kiersten asked me what had done it.  I said I don't know.  She said it was possibly a monster.  Soon, there will be fewer bears in Florida.  People got tired of them getting into their things and propelled our government into allowing a short bear season.  I guess the bears could not complain about all the buildings that were put up in there areas.

No comments: