Ad

Friday, October 16, 2015

It Must Be Fate!

You know in life, things happen and it just seems to point in a certain direction.  I joined this picture contest because I thought I would have a good chance at winning something.  Last night, I looked to see which province they are sending the winners.  It is the Fujian Province.  Looking at the map, I thought it looked familiar.  I asked Angie where Audra was located.  She is in the same province, but a different city.  I don't know if China will give us the chance to adopt her, but if they do, we might be able to use the winning ticked to get one of us to China.  Then we'd only need to buy 1 more ticket.

By the way, I thought I was doing good with the vote.  I have over 200.  No one seemed to have that many votes.  Then I look at the competition, this morning.  Guess what?  One person has over 649.  I don't think they had more than 100 the other day.  Please after you read this, click on the link and go to In a Sea of Green and vote.  You might just help us with our "final" adoption.


http://www.chinaculture.org/node_50012042_2.htm

No comments: