Ad

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Restful Night Out

Michelle wanted to go to church last night.  Angie tried to talk her out of it.  I said that I would bring them.  I'll encourage it.  I did not attend the meeting.  I brought them to the church and sat in the car and read.  I'll let the girls form their own decisions about religion.  I'd say that I believe to a point, but I am not a big fan of organized religion.  I don't like the idea of these groups telling people how they should live and vote.  Certain groups even go after Islamic radicals, while trying to take over our own society through politics.  Instead of Sharia, we get extreme Christianity.

Overall, it was a good night.  Our weather is cooler.  I got to read my Chinese murder mystery.  The girls got to play with friends from Church.  When I got home, Elana was ready for bed.  We had a good nights sleep.

No comments: