Ad

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting is the Hardest Part!

I am now waiting for a number of things.  Top of that list is whether China will allow us to adopt Audra.  Chances are looking slim.  China still has doubts.  The agency director is flying to China and is supposed to talk to them directly.  We should find out something by mid November.  I am also waiting on the China Culture contest.  That is supposed to be announced in late October.  In 3 to 4 days, depending on whether you count today, I should know something.  I have over 1000 votes.  Only one set of pictures is closing in.  I don't know if late votes count.  The rules were kind of vague.  They say judging ended on the 21st, however, voting is still enabled.  Finally, I have my cubicle display.  I will find out the winner on Friday.  Two others have put something up.  I am keeping my eyes open.  If I need to step it up a little, I will come up with something.

No comments: