Ad

Friday, October 9, 2015

Making it through the Day, Sort of!

First, I want to ask something of you as a reader of my blog.  I have entered a contest.  They have finally entered my picture in the contest.  It is of a Tiger in the green brush.  I call it Sea of Green.  Please go on the link below and vote for me.  By all means:  Share this with your family and friends.  Angie thinks if we could win and get a chance to adopt Audra, we might be able to tie them in together.  Click on the heart under the picture.

http://www.chinaculture.org/node_50012042.htm


Second, we are struggling through the day.  Elana is grumpy and possibly not feeling good.  I am tired and so is Angie.  I only have a couple of hours to go.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  I don't know what is going to happen.

Yesterday, I tried to give blood.  Once again, I was turned down.  They are desperate for my blood, but they will not take it.  I wonder if I ran into a vampire, would he take my pulse and say no because it is too high.

No comments: