Ad

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Which Airlines should I Use to fly to China?

For our adoptions, three were set up by the agencies travel agent.  They did everything.  You accepted what they did.  This last time, We had to arrange the flight from the US to China.  We flew on American, Cathay Pacific and Japan Airlines.  Of the three, I would love to fly on Japan Airlines.  They did a great job, the plane was comfortable and it was a great experience overall.  I would say Cathay Pacific, but we did not get to enjoy it much.  It was a red-eye and we were tired.  They did discover how Elana would like flying, though.  That was a big help.  We also have flown, United, Northwest and Delta to China.  Some were good.  Most of those planes felt out of date.  American had the newest plane, but I had a guy in my lap the whole trip.  Believe me, it is not a fun way to fly.  In China travel is usually arranged by the agency.  The flights in China have been really good.  Their attendants really take care of the customers.

No comments: