Ad

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Great Dinner!

A couple of years ago, a butternut squash grew in my garden.  I can't remember if I planted it from seed.  I have a nice squash and no recipe to cook it.  I looked on the web and found one for a butternut lasagna on the Food Network.  Every once in awhile, I try to make more vegetable based meals.  It do it for our health.  The thing is, it has to pass the kids.  Kids can be really picky.  My daughters are no exception.  When I make this, I have to reserve a section with no cheese for Kiersten.  Most of the children liked it.  Mia and Elana did not.  They could have been tired.  If you make it, you can also add things like carrots, onions and spinach.  For spinach, I just toss half a bag in the sauce.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/butternut-squash-lasagna-recipe.html

No comments: