Ad

Friday, October 2, 2015

Everything to Everyone

Upon arriving home last night, I was met with an upset Angie.  Kiersten was missing.  Then, I remembered Kiersten had Drama club.  So I grabbed my key and drove up to the school.  I had to get in a line for my child.  Eventually they came out.  Sure enough, she was there.  I just told her to remind her mother she had a meeting after school.

When she got home, she got an earful.  I tried to diffuse the situation.  I did think it worked the way I had expected.  Then, Mia wanted my attention.  She wanted to sit by me and feed her.  So I did that.  Elana sought me out also.  I had her on my lap.  Mia did not take kindly to her trying to get between her and I .  She even stressed that I needed to put her on my lap.

Michelle was in the kitchen trying to make a dessert.  She also left me with a little mess.  She did clean up most of it.  I had to get to that before dinner.  

No comments: