Ad

Friday, October 2, 2015

Independence Day 2: My Interpretation

As you might know, Independence Day 2 is supposed to come out next summer.  I was just thinking about it.  Really, I have posters for the first one that I want to sell.  I need to do it at the right moment.  What I was wondering it how this one will work?  Will the aliens return to earth and blow up more landmarks?  Since the first one made money, will Fox spend more and they actually have aliens come out of their ship.  I have a great idea for an ending.  It will be like the Empire Strikes Back.  They come again.  They have learned from their first failure.  They go for a more guerrilla war this time.  It will throw our heroes off.  They will enlist people like Schwarzenegger and Jet Li to kick the aliens back to their ships.  One scene should show aliens crossing Donald Trump's border wall or just blowing it up.  With our losses adding up, they decide to try and send two more men up the the mother ship.  This time, they will have not resistance.  They will think this odd.  They will get inside and hook up.  As the virus is uploading, A queen alien will appear before  and start laughing.  They will wonder why.  The alien will hold up a box in alien writing, but they will have a screen that dubs it in English.  It will say Anti-Virus Program.  Then it will fade to black.  On to the next one!

No comments: