Ad

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall Festival

We are bringing the girls to a Fall Festival today.  They do it every year.  Michelle likes to go and see a singing/dancing group.  I don't think it is going to be hot this year.  The sun might still be out there.  We will probably catch a late breakfast and then eat lunch before leaving.  Maybe there will be things for Mia and Elana to do.

Last night we went to Arby's.  For those outside of the US, it's a roast beef/sandwich fast food restaurant.  Elana ate some fries, but she does not like roast beef.  I had to keep her corralled in our area.  She kept trying to walk off.  That is bad with a child who can see, try with a child that can only see light.  By the time she was getting more mobile, I picked her up.  We walked to the front.  She saw the thrill of her life.  They has a display of lights.  It was very bright.  I approached it and she got very excited.  When I back up, she calmed down.  It was pretty funny.

No comments: