Ad

Monday, June 13, 2016

We're Going to Need a Bigger Boat

I was going try and write our the music from Jaws.  You know, Dunnn Dun.  But I could not figure out how it would look right.  The title is from the movie.  If you have not seen this movie, it is a classic.  I really need to show my daughters.  They would probably say it is boring.

Both days we went to the pool, people were freaking out because of some wildlife in the pool.  My daughters were not swimming with a fin on their heads.  Although, Kayla would love to do something like that.  A frog was in the pool.  It was funny to see grown ups freaking out a bout this little frog.  One guy wanted to bash it with a ball.  Another person, would not even come near the pool.

The thing that got me was the family with a toddler not wearing a diaper.  My daughters had swim diapers on.  I guess they thought it would be okay.  What if he had peed in the pool or worse pooped?  That would have been something to stay away from.

One last thing, the frog in question would fit in the palm of my hand.  It was not very big.  I doubt it was going to pull anyone under.

No comments: