Ad

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Heavy Traffic (People, Not Cars)

The other day, one of my Facebook friends was talking about there daughter.  She happened to come from the same province as my daughter.  I started to look it up on the internet.  I was met with lots of stories about baby trafficking.  One story talked about how the children were 3 months old when transferred to the orphanage.  We adopted one of our children at a young age. She was around 9 months or so.  There is no way of finding out if there is a family out there that might be concerned.  For us, that is.  I looked and it costs money to do these kind of searches.  I put my place in the families shoes and it scares me.  What if that were my daughter?  I wish we had money.  If my daughter would like to know her roots, I'd like to help her.  I would be scared about what would happen if we found that family.  Maybe it is something I can research further.  I am attaching a story I found online.

http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2010/01/mom_and_pop_baby-trafficking_r.html

No comments: