Ad

Friday, June 10, 2016

A Great Deal

On my way home, I had to stop by the library.  It's funny how the library has become the video store's of the past.  I had to turn my movie back in.  While there, I looked for more movies.  There was nothing.  I looked at the for sale rack.  Between books they are getting rid of and things that people donate, you can find some good deals.  I found four books by Dennis Lehane.  He is the writer of Shutter Island, Mystic River, and Gone Baby Gone.  The four books I found follow the detectives from Gone Baby Gone.  I also found a Blu-ray with a double feature.  What did all of this cost me, under $3.  I would have paid more.  The money goes back into the library, but that was the cost.  If you were wondering, they were all in good condition.

No comments: