Ad

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hands Clapping

I love horror movies.  It is fun to watch them in the dark.  Sometimes, situations in the movie can occur.  I was watching Ringu.  It is the movie they based The Ring on.  If you don't know the story, it is about people who watch a video.  Seven days later, they die.  After watching the video, the phone rings.  During the movie, a person watches the movie.  Then, my phone rang.  It scared me.  Last night, it was The Conjuring. In the movie, the kids play hide and clap.  The kids hide and the person who is it, can use the clapping to find them.  As the movie goes on, the mother plays the same game with her youngest.  It starts to get tense.  She asks for a clap.  I get a clap right in my ear. I freaked out.  Haley had come next to me and clapped.  Her timing was perfect.  Not if you are prone to heart attacks.

No comments: