Ad

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Conjuring 2

I went straight to the theater after work.  It was located at an AMC theater that is located in a mall.  I had not been to this mall in a long time.  It was looking pretty empty.  I thought I could waste time by looking at the stores.  It didn't take long to go straight to the theater.  This theater actually printed a ticket off.  This does not happen during sneaks.  They would not let me go into the theater.  I sat out in the lobby and read.  Eventually, they let us in.  That was even before a theater rep had appeared.  Security did stop in.  They could not understand why we were in the theater.  I said that they let us in.  It makes more sense, when it is first come first serve, to let the people in.  That would stop cutting in line and all the things that make standing in line miserable.

The movie started promptly at 7:00.  It was really good.  My teeth hurt from clenching them the whole movie.  There were many scares.  It was a fun tale to watch, especially if you like to jump out of your seat.

No comments: