Ad

Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Day of Rest?

It should be a restful day.  I don't think it will be that way.  I will be making a donation delivery.  I'm even thinking about getting rid of some books.  When I was younger, I thought I could collect hardback books.  All I could think about was all the money I was going to make.  Fast forward to the present.  Books are not as popular as they once were.  There are not as many stores around.  Store's like Barnes and Noble even sell autographed books.  I have a couple that are autographed.  I think I tried selling one on Ebay.  I had no success.  Like I have written, collectibles exist to collect dust.

I also need to go in search of dress shoes.  My main issue here is that I do not want to pay a lot of money for them, but I want them to last.  I don't think I will be that lucky.  If I want them to last, I will have to pay more for them.  I am hoping for a find at a local clothes store.  I think my last pair was bought at this store and they lasted.

No comments: