Ad

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Annoying People

One of the reasons I hate paying for movies is that you always get stuck near some annoying person.  You could be the only person in the theater and that person will gravitate to you.  If that's going to happen, it might as well be free.  I can't say much about it.  At that point, I would say talking during the movie would be the only thing I should not have to hear.  It happens.  Last night, we had the most annoying duo sit near us.  It was like to teenage girls.  They talked like teenagers talk now a days.  In my time, it was called valley girl or valley dude talk.  When they speak they tend to drag sounds that do not need to be dragged.  They talked about Harry Potter, Gossip Girl, American Horror Story, etc.  I was so glad when the move started.

No comments: