Ad

Friday, September 19, 2014

Pictures: Don't forget to take plenty

For any one who is adopting, I have a word of advice.  Take lots of pictures.  For most of you, this may be the only adtion you do.  If you are like us, you may have other oppurtunities.

The first adoption, we took about 300 or so pictures.  When I looked at them, I realized we had lots of our daughter, but nothing of her province or of China.  The second time, I swore to take more pictures.   I think we took over 1000 pictures.  I tried to take pictures of everthing.  Finally, on the last adoption, it was around 2000 pictures.

If you are using a digital camera, you can always delete pictures you don't want or if they turned out bad.  If you don't take them, you will wish you had and missed your oppurtunity.  Not only that, but as your child grows, they can look over the pictures to see the area they came from.

No comments: