Ad

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Fish that got away Tale

On our second adoption, it was in 2009.  We stayed at a Beijing Hotel.  In the morning, we had to eat breakfast by a certain time.  As we finished, we had to go back to the room to get something.  We got on the elevator.  The man on the elevator was Jackie Chan.  I know it's hard to believe and I do not have proof.  It looked just like him.  The only thing that threw me off was that he had facial hair.  In all the movies I've seen he had never had facial hair. 

I started looking at Angie trying to get her attention, but she was preoccupied.  If Kiersten could speak English and Mandarin, I could have had her ask him in Mandarin.  But, she only knew Mandarin.  I did see that he was going to the penthouse. 

Later, I was watching the news and saw that he was in Beijing to celebrate the opening of 1911.  I guessed it could have been him, but he still had the facial hair.  A year later, I saw the Karate Kid remake and guess what, Jackie Chan had facial hair.  He was in town filming from what I found online. 

That is my fish that got away story.  I wish I had a picture to post, but I do not.  I can tell you what I would look like, it would look like his Mr. Han character in the Karate Kid remake. 

No comments: