Ad

Monday, May 2, 2016

You Have to Break Eggs to Make an Omlette

You have probably read that I constantly am cleaning my house.  It is a complicated matter.  Angie and I have to coordinate our cleaning.  Someone has to watch the smallest of the brood.  When one is watching, the other can do something.  We also are trying to think one step ahead of Elana and Haley.  Both have their bad habits.  Haley loves to scoot her butt into the kitchen and grab utensils. We got a container that should thwart her plans.  Some of those same containers have stopped her and Elana from tossing things from a shelf in the kitchen.  Next up will be the counters.  I am still trying to go through things to get rid of them.  It was a long weekend.  I might have time during the week.  I am taking time off to burn time and to assist at home.  

No comments: