Ad

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Summer Right Around the Corner

We're heating up in Florida.  The temperature is nearing 90.  Time to stay inside.  That is good for me.  It will motivate me to clean inside.  I do have outdoor projects.  I'm not much for the heat.  I guess that is why I do not really try to do gardens.  In Florida, you have to time your garden just right.  If it is too late, the plants are still maturing when it gets hot.  If fruit or vegetable grow, they get backed in the sun or rotted with our afternoon showers.  As for work, we are nearing our busiest time of the year.  I will be doing it as an Underwriter.  I'm up for the challenge.  I know the girls are looking forward to summer.  They will hang out at the pool. Michelle has the summer to prepare for Middle School.  I think she might be going the virtual route.  I hope she can do it.  I don't know which direction I would go if I had the same opportunity.  I kind of liked having a teacher to motivate me.  Some teachers were not that great.

No comments: