Ad

Friday, May 20, 2016

Flashback Movie Marathon

I have started to go through the movies we own.  I am going to watch them and decide what needs to go. First up was House Party.  I first saw this when I was in college.  I believe it was in 1991.  I started college by attending East Carolina University.  They would play a movie a week.  House Party was one of the titles.  I was curious to see it.  I enjoyed the movie.  I watched the movie again.  It was good.  To me, the best part is Robin Harris.  He played the father of one of the main characters.  He brought a sense if realism to a working father trying to raise a son on his own.  Unfortunately, he died shortly after this film was released.  If you have not seen this movie it is worth a see.  As for keeping it, I think I will be giving it away or selling.

No comments: