Ad

Monday, May 16, 2016

Went Down To the Wire

I finished my project from the weekend.  It went to the last minute.  Every couple of entries, the computer would lose contact with my work computer.  It took multiple tries to get reestablished.  Then, I had a very cranky 3 year old.  At one point, she broke a glass on the shelf.  It was a very tedious day.  In addition to that, I still have clothes to clean, dishes to run, and certain groceries to pick up.  The weekend does not stop just because I bring work home with me.  I used to do this with my other job.  I don't miss it.  I'd rather work from work.  With Elana, I just wanted to hold her to calm her down.  I had to get the work done.  She would have wanted me to stand.  I should get a stand that I can put a laptop on.  That way, I can hold her, while standing and work.  I don't have to do this often.  Not only that, Angie would not like me to do it.

No comments: