Ad

Friday, May 27, 2016

The Three Amigos

I have told you about our two smallest and their escapade in the bathroom.  Last night, they got Mia into the mix.  I think they realized that she can open doors.  I was reading a book in the living room.  I have been working on this book for a couple of months.  It's a good book, but try to read when you have 5 kids running through the house.  I wanted to finish it.  I was already on my third renewal.  At the beginning, they were with Kiersten.  At some point, I realized it was too quiet.  I went to check on them.  Someone was in the bathroom, with the door closed.  I knew it was not the little ones.  They do not bother to turn on lights.  Kiersten walks out.

                       "Where are your sisters?", I ask.
"Not with me, check mom's room", Kiersten replies.

I walk over to the door.  It is askew.  I know it was closed.  I walk into the room and it is like deer in the headlights.  It reminded me of the Farmers Insurance Stag Party commercial.  Elana was on the bed, Mia was in Haley's crib, and Haley was playing in the bath tube.  Luckily, she does not know how to turn on the water.  I'm guessing she would be sitting in a full bathtub.  

No comments: