Ad

Friday, May 6, 2016

Better Late Than Never

I went for my physical last year. My doctor gave me the usual order of blood work.  Then, we got busy at work.  I meant to get it done.  Now, I am running out of medicine.  My doctor will not give me a refill, until I come in.  I wish I did not have to take it.  What is the point of putting a person on a medicine that they will never get off of, but forcing them to come in multiple times a year.  I will have to go in, so I decided to get the blood work done.  Next up, going in for a physical.  I have to call it that to get insurance to pat for it.  If not, I have some huge office visit to pay for.  I really wish we had universal health, not the system we have.  The said thing is that people don't even look for cures anymore.  Our system would say that you make more money by putting a person on a drug versus eradicating it.

No comments: