Ad

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Target on my Back

I must have a target on my back.  For some reason, con artists keep trying to friend me.  It has happened again.  This time it was someone from Africa.  I guess I knew what was happening.  Maybe I did it so I could write another post.  I friended him on Friday.  He asked some questions.  I answered and said it was bed time.  Next thing I know, 5:30 am Saturday, he is messaging me.  I did not write back until later in the day.  Today, he starts telling me that thing are not good.  I was wondering when it was coming.  I asked what was wrong.  He starts to tell me that his mother had died and father could not afford to send him to school.  I wrote him and said I knew how he felt. I said I had six children and one adult working.  We are struggling.  He says okay, but can I give him money for school.  I tell him I wish I could, but we are two paychecks from losing our home. I told him if he finds money, let me know.  He he says okay, could he send the address of the school.  I go, are you reading what I writing? He writes that he needs $30 a month.  I write Good Luck and unfriend him.

No comments: