Ad

Friday, March 25, 2016

Eye of the Tiger

This morning I gave two baths.  Haley got her bath.  After, she was so happy.  At this point, I grabbed her tooth brush.  She had not been letting us brush. When she sees one, she closes her mouth tight.  I had to force her at first.  Then, I put baby toothpaste on the brush.  When I did it a second time, she kept her mouth open. Elana was next.  She needed one.  She has not had one since the surgery.  I only put in a little if water.  She acted like she's  done before.  A little whimpering.  I was careful not to get water in her eyes.  I put shampoo in her hair and used a brush to get it into her hair.  I used the brush to get out some of the soap.  I finished with a bottle of water.  Once I got her out, she was fine.   Sorry if you started this and it was not finished.  I thought I finished it.  It was only in my head.

No comments: