Ad

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Dance the Night Away

We got to bring the family to Michelle's dance last night.  When we got there, we had to park a distance from the entrance.  We found a backdoor that was closer.  We gathered the clan and went inside.  Yhe music was blaring.  If this is the way dances were when I was young, I'm glad I did not attend them.  We looked for a place to sit, but could not find any.  We had a double stroller.  If there were seats available, they would have to be at the end.  Michelle and Kiersten disappeared.  I got in the line for food.  Eventually, Kiersten got in line.  We got our plates of food.  It was pasta and salad.  After eating, I pulled Elana out of the stroller.  She was not happy sitting there.  Once in my arms, she was content.  After about 30 minutes, I had to sit down.  Elanawas fine with that.  Even Mia came up to me a couple of times.  We did not see Michelle until the end of the dance.  She was busy hanging with her friends.  I think they had a good night.

No comments: