Ad

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Rub a dub dub. . .

I got home after doing a little shopping.  Elana and Haley were both asleep.  I sat near Elana to wake her.  She stirred.  I held her for a couple of minutes.  When she finally woke, she started to scream.  I got her a can of food.  Haley woke and saw this.  She started to cry.  I fed her next.  After feeding, I decided today was a good day for a bath.  I washed Haley first.  She had the time of her life.  She loves water.  She splashes and laughs the whole time.  Elana, on the other hand, does not like baths.  She whimpered the whole time.  It was not on the level of hysterical screaming.  At least, she tolerated the bath.  When I did finish, I had Michelle assist me with putting in her eye drops.  She sees the doctor in two days for a checkup.  Her eyelids look like they are doing good.  

No comments: