This is a blog that started as a way to document our journey to China to adopt our 5 children from China, 1 from America. It is now my musings about the world they live in.
I know it's a little late, but I had a taste for Colcannon. It is mainly a vegetable dish with bacon. I cook the vegetables in the bacon grease. It turned out really well. Everyone liked it.
Still trying to catch rats. They are definitely smart. They can get around traps. They are also fast. Evidently, they can not swim very well. I was checking on a bucket of water. In the bucket floated the body of a rat. We try not to use buckets. Baby chicks have that same problem.
I'm sitting in my office at home. All I can hear is the sound of chickens squawking. I think they are trying to encourage me to feed them. I know when I go out, it will be like Ace Ventura and the animals flocking to him. I do know they will squawk before laying an egg. The roosters are non-stop with their calls!
This week, my phone died. I could not believe it. I was looking on it and it goes black. I have my wife look at it. She gets it to come back to life and updates it to the Icloud. I start looking at it again. Then, it dies again. This time it is for good. She called TMobile. They wanted me to enter passwords. I could not remember them. They were on the phone. Eventually, I used my Ipod to access something. Because it was under a plan we have, I am able to get a new phone. Only catch is is that it is the same model, Iphone 11. If I wanted the newest phone, I would have to pay $300. I went with the same model. Now I just need to get it. I find myself lost without my phone.
Comments