Ad

Friday, December 5, 2014

Small Break: Didn't want to Leave my Audience Hanging

I have been posting a lot lately.  The reason is because I am going to take a slight break.  I should return around the 15th.  I still have lots to talk about.  I still have visits and pictures in China to share.  I have more music.  We hope to have an update about the adoption.  Right now, we are waiting on the fingerprints.  Feel free to leave comments.  Let me know what you would like to see more of or less of.  Thanks for continuing to come back to this blog and I hope the information that I am providing is informative and entertaining.  Please share the link to the blog with friends and family.

So, no comments.  I guess I am doing something right.  I am still getting readers.  If for any reason you want to ask anything, by all means do so.  I will keep on writing.  This helps keep my brain thinking and hopefully my writing is improving as I go along.

No comments: