Ad

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bang Bang and other funny things my 5 year old does

Mia is our 5 year old.  When we adopted her, we were told she may or may not be able to see.  Well she has some sight.  She runs around the house and does not bump into things.  She even can use an Ipad.  One thing she loves is music.  Of course, I have shared my international likes with her.  One of her favorites is a Korean group called Wa$$up.  They perform a song Bang Bang (see Bang Bang post for video).  Every time she gets into my car she requests Bang Bang.  Bang Bang is not in Angie's car.  She does not ask for it there.  She evens sings some of the lyrics.

She is still learning to talk and eat.  When we got her at 3, she was more like a baby.  Now she is more like a 3 year old.  Some of the things she comes up with to say is funny.  This morning she started saying Those are not Pumpkins! She loves changing words around.  For potatoes, she says popatoes.  I will say, we are very happy to have her as our daughter.

The other day I was talking to Mia.  I was asking her something and she answers me "Big bowl of No!".  Later that day, I was asking her about dinner and she goes "Change the track".  She has a music player and she likes us to change her songs, but this time I think she was telling my to change what I was saying.

Mia likes her stuffed animals.  Lately, she has started taking them and shoving them into her face.  She then proceeds to start screaming.  The animals are attacking her face.

No comments: