Ad

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sticker Shock: How Angie adds grey hairs to my head

So, Angie brought up our agency fee that will be coming up.  Unfortunately, they want it in the form of a check.  They do not take credit or Paypal.  We need to start coming up with that money.  I guess it was not as bad as I was expecting, but it is all part of adopting.  Everyone has set fees that they expect when it comes to there part.  After this, the next big payment will be for our travel and orphanage donations and fees.   Besides the fundraisers, we are also looking at low to no interest loans and grants.  Some grants do not take place until after the adoption.  I would think you would have to start the process before going.  Like I've said before, research everything before getting into adoption.  That way you can figure out the money that will be needed and how to come up with it.

No comments: