Ad

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Weather in Harbin: Prepare for the Weather of your adoptive Province

I just checked the weather in Harbin, China.  They must be having a warm front.  Today's temperature is 7 F.  It looks like it will be in the teens.  I can't wait to visit to get my child, but I think it would be too cold.  If my children come, their mom will have them dressed like the boy in A Christmas Story.  At least I will not bring my ball cap and think it will keep my head warm.  Might have to bring the Chinese hat we bought the last time.  I think we will be going in the spring or early summer.  I don't know how the expiditing will work.

Now that the holidays are upon us, all things come to a halt.  Once the holidays pass, it is on to the next stop.  Chinese New Year is approaching.  During that holiday, the whole country takes the week off.  There will not be people processing and travel will be hard to come by.

No comments: