We Need a Tunnel Rat Movie
Have you every seen The Hurt Locker? It was a great movie. It centered on the men who detonate bombs during war. I think we need a movie for the men who were tunnel rats during Viet Nam. Those guys had to have some real courage. I could never do it. I could not even do an MRI withouth freaking out. These guys had to climb in tight fitting tunnels. They did not know what they were going to encounter. The Vietnamese had booby traps, venomous snakes,etc down there. They built these tunnels in such a way as to insulate themselves from grenades and other tactics. A tunnel rat could encounter a whole platoon underground. A movie based on these guys would be a real thriller. I did find a book I am going to buy and try and read. When I do, I'll let you know how it is. If you want, you can beat me to it!
Tunnels of Cu Chi Buy Now
Comments