Greed is Good! Welcome Back to the 80's!
When Wall Street came out, the rich were living their best lives. The republicans were making them richer and deregulating everything. This move was one of the greats of the era. There might have been a sequel, but I'd not like to think about that one. It was sort of like the sequel to John Grisham's The Firm. I tried to listen to that one, but the character went froma man who came from nothing to a man whose kids were living the life of wealth. At that point, I stopped listening. Wall Street had a great story and a message of what greed leads to. Michael Douglas' character made a speech where he said Greed is Good! I think trump took that one to heart. I bet he even thinks the character was based on him, up to where he was arrested. Believe me, he would never change, even if he spent time in prison. Now we are back to those times. The poor and immigrants are being villified. Now we have a new twist. Our government is fighting racism . . .against white males! Come on! They have become thin skinned over the years and are now worried that one day, they will not be in power because of the color of their skin. Trump has shown as long as you are white, you can do any job, even if you can not do it. If you have not seen Wall Street, find it and watch it.
Wall Street Buy Now
Comments