I Want to Dance With Somebody
My daughter has really started getting into Whitney Houston. She is belting our I want to Dance with Somebody. She even wants to find the chords to play the song on her guitar. I told her I don't really think it has chords to play on a guitar. I hear more electronic music. I am probaly wrong. I think most music can be played on guitar. Here is an interest story surrounding my daughter and Whitney Houston. The day we arrived in Chengdu, China, we took a van to a bank so we could exchange our money. I stayed in the van. The driver was listening to some kind of talk show. It was in Mandarin. I could not understand it. They kept bringing up Whitney Houson's name. I was wondering why. That was the only English I heard. Once we got to the hotel, I logged on to the internet. Sure enough, Whitney Houston was in the news. It was the day she died. Our daughter was just a toddler. Now she is amlost an adult.
Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits Buy Now
Comments