Fake Election and the Control of a Puppet Master!

Russia has an election coming up. The only people on the ballots are the ones who will win. Trump wishes for those kind of elections. At a time when Russia is becoming a bigger concern for NATO, trump wants to pull forces out of Europe. Wake up politicians! He is doing Putin's bidding and we are quiet. How much is trump getting out of this? Surely he can not be doing it for free! He is destroying the US standing in the world. What are his minion politicians doing? Nothing! They just keep distracting with identity politics and "evil" immigrants! I hope next year, the ruling party starts to change the direction of this ship. But I am scared that if it is Democrats, it will be status quo! You know they really hate to offend republicans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk